The economy

Cowskier

Registered
yeah tbh my ideal economy is well balanced (but still profitable) money making methods that aren't just sitting in a room pressing buttons (such as the promised but yet to be introduced research and budget system). Guns would be actually quite expensive so that the upper class can equip themselves and their friends with good weapons and lower class have colt 1911s or something, this would make it so that d class cant go to the surface get a dragonuv and full armor then rape a bunch pf researchers in the foundation.

Communism - a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs

Capitalism - an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.

ok I used google so blame them ok thanks

yeah tbh my ideal economy is well balanced (but still profitable) money making methods that aren't just sitting in a room pressing buttons (such as the promised but yet to be introduced research and budget system). Guns would be actually quite expensive so that the upper class can equip themselves and their friends with good weapons and lower class have colt 1911s or something, this would make it so that d class cant go to the surface get a dragonuv and full armor then rape a bunch pf researchers in the foundation.
Is this gta online now?