Permanently banned for a reason I don't even know.

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by CI Fleet Admiral Ramsey, Dec 6, 2017 at 4:37 AM.

1. CI Fleet Admiral Ramsey

CI Fleet Admiral Ramsey New Member

Username: OHMAN

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65951538

On What server I got banned on: U.S.

The admin who banned me: N/A

The rules I claimed to break: I have no idea, although a few days ago I breached 008 in d-block as Site Director (injected myself with it)?

For how long were you banned for: Permanently

The time and date it occurred:
    3rd of december It says 8:46 pm i think

Evidence supporting that I didn't do it:
    I have no idea why I was even added to the banned list I was legitimately loading in and once I loaded in it said I was "Added to banned list"

My apology and why you should trust me and why should I be unbanned:
    I don't even know why I was banned as I loaded in I was "added to the banned list" which I assume is some sort of I.P. ban function?

Additional notes I would like to say: N/A

2. The Director

The Director Registered

US SCPRP Trusted Admin
    Junior in Highschool
    interesting i don't see why you got permabanned for that, it's no where even close to a perma, i'll hop on the server in a few and check it out since you provided your steam id I can check your warning total as well to see if that had something to do with it
    and i'll pm you on here if i find anything

Edit: answer given in pm's on here

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017 at 12:43 AM
  3. CI Fleet Admiral Ramsey

the fuck? I attempted to alt once on this server for a 3 day ban... on the account that I'm playing rn. As far as I am aware of I was told by er... whoever banned me for alting on Qwerty that was banned permanently during the summer I have no idea why my main (Energizer) was banned for alting. Since this is my main... Do you have some sort of automatic system in place? I saw Timmy Turner on the ban list for alting when it doesn't even seem like an alt... (It has 1800 hours on Garry's Mod :\). It may be faulty. I joined the server and was "added to banned list" along with Qwerty... (Which I'm sure was already banned for alting by er... Either slender or cowskie... I believe it was slender as he says "Oh you sound like Ohman (Energizer)" I completely admitted alting to him. Er... any extra information that could be given to me?

4. JonGoodmen

JonGoodmen Forum Moderator

Staff Member Forum Moderator US SCPRP Admin
    Idk anything about your situation bud, but you legit just admit to alting, which CAN get you perma-community-banned. So I am staying out of this one, but I will make sure the higher staff know to look at this, alternatively you can add the link to this in the shout box and hope for a quick review.

5. CI Fleet Admiral Ramsey

I was banned for it on Qwerty by an admin(Slender) it was a non-serious ban for I believe false demoting(I demoted a few people while staff were on.) and I fully admitted to slender that I had alted on Qwerty when confronted as I only wished to play. Anyway that account was dealt with as I have already stated.
    About the perma-community-ban scenario I was unaware of this.