Letter of Resignation

To those of
Skynet's vast community,

I am creating this letter in a mixed-emotional state. I have been a part of this community since mid August of 2017 and I have had one of the most memorable times of my life. I have slain beasts, hung from roofs, fallen off of countless buildings, and murdered all those who oppose the name of Christmas. Yet I have found myself time and time again facing an onslaught of negativity for my actions. Claim have been created against me that I cannot stand for and must end the trial upon myself therefore. But to do so I must first show myself as a peer versus that of a member of
Skynet's ever-growing staff team. I must resign.

Upon becoming
Skynet staff I faced discrimination for that of my personal beliefs, those of which included my natural born rights of life and that of my personal pursuit of happiness. I was made a joke among my peers merely for not being afraid to fall in love with an individual of the same gender-identity. I was mocked because I was not straight. Yet straight to the point I still stood in my ever continuing trials to gain the title of "moderator", as my sexuality was the least of my concerns.

Upon gaining the title of Moderator many events occurred, some of which I am not at liberty to discuss. A staff member whom shall remain anonymous broke a large rule and received a hefty "perma-ban", thus leading to a break in the trust of all staff. Furthermore another 2 staff members attempted to break our dear
Skynet and received themselves a perma-ban. Leaving less than 6 staff to man our servers. Only a few days post-receiving Admin one more staff member got banned. Leaving myself and 2 others as the only admins left to man our server.

Now we flash forward to today. I have been demoted under an understandable but false claim of not doing my duty and claims of ignoring those who are in need on our server, whilst previously banned staff return with their ranks bestowed, one of which claiming to even regain that of the Head-Admin status after an attempt to sabotage the server permanently.
Yet I am the one to be ridiculed when I forget to change my name or job while people try to crash the server and mass arrest the entire server. I am threatened and insulted, trials put upon me with the typical "he said she said" and other childish theatrics that I cannot stand to be put in.

I am therefore resigning from staff with some final true remarks.

I, Jon E Goodmen, resign from all previously held staff positions for the near-future under the following basis.

* I, a Pansexual, do not care for being further ridiculed for my sexual or romantic beliefs by children-staff, and then proceed to be forced to be stuck in a 10+ minute TeamSpeak conversation that makes me uncomfortable about my sexual or love life(s).

*I, an individual who strives to work my hardest, playing on our server up to 62 hours or more a week, do not feel I should continue in an unofficial occupation of any form where even with such high-attendance I am told I do not do enough of my duty.

*I, a human being, should not realistically be expected to stay in an environment with multiple individuals I despise if I gain nothing from it.

*I, still being human, should not be expected to stay in an environment where a majority of said individuals conspire to make me less happy or to cause suffrage to me or those I enjoy the company of

*I, a person with common intellect at minimum, can't be forced to do this anyways, so what more reason do I REALLY need then "Cuz I said so"?

*I, a now ex-staff member, believe at least half of our current staff team either can't or won't do their duty properly, but will sabotage the job of other staff to look better in comparison.

Regardless of what one's opinion may be on the matter, unless some of these issues can be address I do not have any interest in returning to the staff team at any time. To those of you whom I had the honor to work with I thank you for this lifetime experience but ask that you understand my choice and continue to do your best as a member of
Skynet's Staff. I do not plan on leaving Skynet, merely it's staff team.

And as always my dudes, Enjoy your stay at Skynet Servers,

Jon E Goodmen

P.S.- If you PM me I will gladly answer any questions you may have, unless your question(s) relate to who I may be referring to in this letter, or what was the final straw to make me resign officially 120% and such.

Slenderman

Registered
US SCPRP Moderator
And you shouldn't ever take people on the internet seriously when they are making fun of you, because no one actually cares.

Empty

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
EMSRP Assistant Director
if you retards decided that you didnt do too much work for the day every 15 minutes maybe 6 people wouldnt be too small to manage the server

i appreciate what you've done, but youve decided to care too much about this

To those of Skynet's vast community,

I am creating this letter in a mixed-emotional state. I have been a part of this community since mid August of 2017 and I have had one of the most memorable times of my life. I have slain beasts, hung from roofs, fallen off of countless buildings, and murdered all those who oppose the name of Christmas. Yet I have found myself time and time again facing an onslaught of negativity for my actions. Claim have been created against me that I cannot stand for and must end the trial upon myself therefore. But to do so I must first show myself as a peer versus that of a member of Skynet's ever-growing staff team. I must resign.

Upon becoming Skynet staff I faced discrimination for that of my personal beliefs, those of which included my natural born rights of life and that of my personal pursuit of happiness. I was made a joke among my peers merely for not being afraid to fall in love with an individual of the same gender-identity. I was mocked because I was not straight. Yet straight to the point I still stood in my ever continuing trials to gain the title of "moderator", as my sexuality was the least of my concerns.

Upon gaining the title of Moderator many events occurred, some of which I am not at liberty to discuss. A staff member whom shall remain anonymous broke a large rule and received a hefty "perma-ban", thus leading to a break in the trust of all staff. Furthermore another 2 staff members attempted to break our dear Skynet and received themselves a perma-ban. Leaving less than 6 staff to man our servers. Only a few days post-receiving Admin one more staff member got banned. Leaving myself and 2 others as the only admins left to man our server.

Now we flash forward to today. I have been demoted under an understandable but false claim of not doing my duty and claims of ignoring those who are in need on our server, whilst previously banned staff return with their ranks bestowed, one of which claiming to even regain that of the Head-Admin status after an attempt to sabotage the server permanently. Yet I am the one to be ridiculed when I forget to change my name or job while people try to crash the server and mass arrest the entire server. I am threatened and insulted, trials put upon me with the typical "he said she said" and other childish theatrics that I cannot stand to be put in.

I am therefore resigning from staff with some final true remarks.

I, Jon E Goodmen, resign from all previously held staff positions for the near-future under the following basis.

* I, a Pansexual, do not care for being further ridiculed for my sexual or romantic beliefs by children-staff, and then proceed to be forced to be stuck in a 10+ minute TeamSpeak conversation that makes me uncomfortable about my sexual or love life(s).

*I, an individual who strives to work my hardest, playing on our server up to 62 hours or more a week, do not feel I should continue in an unofficial occupation of any form where even with such high-attendance I am told I do not do enough of my duty.

*I, a human being, should not realistically be expected to stay in an environment with multiple individuals I despise if I gain nothing from it.

*I, still being human, should not be expected to stay in an environment where a majority of said individuals conspire to make me less happy or to cause suffrage to me or those I enjoy the company of

*I, a person with common intellect at minimum, can't be forced to do this anyways, so what more reason do I REALLY need then "Cuz I said so"?

*I, a now ex-staff member, believe at least half of our current staff team either can't or won't do their duty properly, but will sabotage the job of other staff to look better in comparison.

Regardless of what one's opinion may be on the matter, unless some of these issues can be address I do not have any interest in returning to the staff team at any time. To those of you whom I had the honor to work with I thank you for this lifetime experience but ask that you understand my choice and continue to do your best as a member of Skynet's Staff. I do not plan on leaving Skynet, merely it's staff team.

And as always my dudes, Enjoy your stay at Skynet Servers,
Jon E Goodmen

P.S.- If you PM me I will gladly answer any questions you may have, unless your question(s) relate to who I may be referring to in this letter, or what was the final straw to make me resign officially 120% and such.
Lol wtf why u writing down so much it's just a shitty community