Jon's New Staff Guides. Volume #2: What To Do After Applying

JonGoodmen

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Moderator
SRS SCPRP Staff Manager
The following is an unofficial guide to becoming SCP-RP server staff created by Jon E Goodmen. Staff rules, application format, and what we look for in staff is always able to change. This guide is more of a suggestion and should be taken with the understanding that although the author believes he knows what he is talking about, he can still be wrong and is human just like you.

Well, I'll be! You're back! Welcome back, young traveler! I see you've created that application! Now for the hard part. Judgement by peers. Here are a few tips to aid in the endeavor.

Tip #1) Read the entire reply.
Sometimes people may start a reply with some negative comments or things about you or your application, but they may say some good things or at least make a valid point. So before taking it to heart read the entire reply.

Tip #2) If you can't be polite, don't reply back. We tend to aim for mature individuals for staff, those who continue arguments by insulting individuals have far less of a chance

Tip #3) Just because a staff says something negative does not mean you are declined! Only a Trusted Admin or higher can decline you off the bat! (Although Admins May participates in voting on your application, so what they say may influence the results too!)

Tip #4) If you get declined, I suggest re-reading the first guide, taking any comments given to your application, and re-applying in a week, unless the declining staff member gives a different time to you.

Tip #5) If you dab or add emojis your application will be denied. Or William will DDOS you. (jk)

That's all I've got for you fair comrade! I wish you luck and I hope to see you on the other side!

Last edited by a moderator:

JonGoodmen

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Moderator
SRS SCPRP Staff Manager
WARNING: This guide may hold information that is outdated, incorrect, or both. Please use this guide's knowledge with caution.