I cant join the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheese

Registered
Whenever I try to join the server it says my map doesn't match it says that my map maps/rp_site12.bsp differs from the servers which it says is maps/graphs/rp_site12.ain and I don't know what to do because it was working before and then this happened.

In all honesty I see no reason for you to even attempt to join. I recall you being permabanned a while back on the old map for multiple charges.
Attempting to crash the server, harassment of both players and staff, Mass RDA, Mass RDM, FailRP on numerous accounts, RDMx3 (in a sit), attempted RDM of an On-Duty Staff member in a sit 3 times, and LTAP.

The fact you'd even TRY coming back is actually sad.

Edit: Yes I remember you Mr "Bully-beat-down"

The Director

Registered
US SCPRP Operator
Yeah i remember you cheese and i have to say the impression you left on me and other staff on the old map is a severly bad one as Jon stated above you did so much wrong on the server and honestly i have to agree with Jon some what

Cheese

Registered
You guys are confusing me with a different Cheese I haven't been on this server that long and haven't caused any trouble with people on the server or staff. I asked for help because I was starting to like this server and I wanted to continue to play on it because the other SCP RP servers are not that great.

The Director

Registered
US SCPRP Operator
if it was a different cheese then i'm sorry about that aspect i thought it was the same one but if the case of you wanting to join the server and having a different version of the same map you have to find the same version of the map that the server is running on i believe is one way to fix it i could be wrong
and sorry for the confusion if you are a different cheese then the one we are talking about

(we deal with people who have a lot of similar names so we very much could be wrong)

Cheese

Registered
Its fine I just wasn't expecting that when I saw I had two replies and what you said worked so thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.