Forum Staff Josh's Application

JoshJOkayguy

SRS SCPRP Moderator
SRS SCPRP Moderator
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198353324150

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196529211

Why Do You Want To Be Forum Staff?: I believe myself to be, overall, an average user. I follow the rules, I do my job, I don't get bullied by Goodmen. That said, I would like to explain why I would make an ABOVE average forum staff member. I read the rules carefully, and I have a lot of free time in my life, meaning almost every day, for hours, I can moderate the forums and help out people who need forum related help. I am well known among the SRS RP community and I believe my peers would consider me ready for this job, but we'll see on that one! I want to be forum staff so I can help, so I can moderate, and so I can make the Skynet forums a better place for all of us (not that it's a bad place, it isn't, at all). I believe that if you have me as a forum staff member, I will do my job to the fullest extent of my abilities.

What Do You Think Forum Staff Does?: I believe that forum staff delete any rule breaking posts, move posts that are in the wrong place to the right place, and overall help out. They play a big role in this forum's upkeep, and I want to help with that.

Why Should We Pick You?: You should pick me because I understand what people want, I read the context, and I am fair overall. As a forum staff member I will do my rightful duty of upkeep on the forums, I will make sure, to my fullest extent, that the forums are well moderated and all posts are in the right place. As a forum staff member I will NEVER hand out punishments/Make decisions I should not, nor will I make any decisions that will get me, or my peers, in trouble. I love this community, and I love the people here, I wouldn't be here, typing this, if it weren't for the members of this community. (Just to clarify, I was brought here by a community member, no suicidal shit was going on, don't misinterpret that please lol)

XxGamingGodxX

SRS SCPRP Moderator
SRS SCPRP Moderator
+support He is Staff right now, he has been responsible, great app, friendly user, and experienced.

Last edited:

The Director

SRS SCPRP Superadmin
SRS SCPRP Superadmin
+Support this Above average Application looks good not the standard crap a lot of people have given in the past and actually shows how a Forum staff member should be over all in this and shows the potential to be a good staff member of this forum

This is coming from a long time staff member who has a lot of crap applications and this is far far from that so good job and best of luck on this application

Last edited:

JonGoodmen

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Moderator
SRS SCPRP Staff Manager
The application is incredible actually, honestly breathtaking, but your behavior leaves much to question. But I beleive it is unfair to judge an application off the person's character unless the character is mentioned in the application, therefore I am overall positive-neutral on this.

+0.5