Ayy lmao

Demonik1

Registered
I dont know if theres any kind of template or whatever for introductions but anyways ive joined from another land and im wondering if there were be any more than just a scprp server? Something a big more popular like darkrp or sandbox?

Welcome to Skynet!
As of currently there is talk about possibly having a Half-Life-2 Server with another community, but as of currently Skynet is focusing on it's SCP-RP server before moving on to make any other servers. At least as far as I am aware of.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Director

Registered
US SCPRP Operator
Welcome to Skynet!
As of currently there is talk about possibly having a Half-Life-2 Server with another community, but as of currently SkyNet is focusing on it's SCP-RP server before moving on to make any other servers. At least as far as I am aware of.
this was what we were told as far as im aware as well so if we get info on other possible servers we may share we just generally don't know right now

Also welcome to Skynet

Cowskier

Registered
Welcome to Skynet!
As of currently there is talk about possibly having a Half-Life-2 Server with another community, but as of currently Skynet is focusing on it's SCP-RP server before moving on to make any other servers. At least as far as I am aware of.
Stain